Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's time to be DILLOGICAL!

So, finally am here! Enough of defect logging, now it’s time for some blogging!!!
Who am I??? A big question..... Well let me try an answer it.

I am an "ardinary" guy with a few "extra ardinary" actions, like leaving a settled IT job for some crazy media stuff in this recessive market.
My life's has been an adventure.... and a new one beckons me!!!!!

How???? Here it goes...

A wannabe cricketer lands up doing science, sat for JEE, garnered a rank as big as a mobile number, somehow scraped through to chemical engineering.....worked his way to an IT job and now is up for a stint in television!

Bizarre...........isn't it?

I often wondered the number of times my life’s changed its course that it can well match up to Hwang Ho!

But hey guys it has been fun..... And I hope it continues to be!!!!!
According to Chatterjee Kaku "chele ta puro pagol...totaaal fooolish r eelogical hoye geche!"

But I say “Na Kaka, pagol noi........It's time to be DILLOGICAL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment